2017 Fireworks Giveaway Promotion
OFFICIAL RULESAmerican Promotional Events 2017 Fireworks Giveaway Promotion
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
2. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of one of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older (except in New Hampshire you must be 21 years of age or older) as of June 15, 2017. Directors, officers, employees and agents of American Promotional Events, Inc. (“Sponsor”), the parent, subsidiaries and affiliates of Sponsor, and the operators of (including any volunteers working at) any participating fireworks stand, as well as family (defined as spouse, children, parents and siblings) and household members of same, are ineligible to participate in the Promotion and are ineligible for the prize. Sponsor and the stand operator reserve the right to determine a contestant’s eligibility based on these criteria. By participating, contestants fully and unconditionally agree to and accept these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor and the participating fireworks stand operator, which are final.
3. How to Enter: To enter, you must visit any participating Sponsor TNT® Fireworks stand during business hours and personally complete an official entry form, whether on paper or electronically. Duplicates and facsimiles of entry forms are not acceptable. Entry forms must be fully completed, and those that are completed on paper must be legible and deposited in the receptacle designated by the stand operator. The Promotion begins on the date that participating stands open; however, in no event shall the Promotion begin before June 15th, 2017. All entries must be submitted no later than 12:00 p.m. local time on July 3rd, 2017. Only one (1) entry, per eligible person “Contestant”, per participating Sponsor TNT® Fireworks stand throughout the duration of the Promotion. Paper entry forms are subject to availability and quantities may be limited. Electronic entry forms are not available everywhere and are subject to availability. Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
4. Use of Information for Marketing Purposes: By supplying your address on the entry form, you agree that Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates may contact you by U.S. Mail or email regarding Sponsor’s products. By checking a box on the entry form, you may consent to receive promotional emails from Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries and affiliates. If you wish to be removed from such communications, please contact Sponsor at the address listed in paragraph 14.
5. Selection and Requirements of Potential Winner: The potential winner will be selected by the stand operator at each participating stand by random drawing or selection from among all eligible entries received, to occur on the afternoon of July 3, 2017. Contestants need not be present at the time of the drawing to win. However, if the stand operator is unable to immediately reach the potential winner via the telephone number provided on the entry form, or if the potential winner is unable to immediately visit the stand to receive the prize, the potential winner will forfeit the prize and the stand operator will select another potential winner. The stand operator may disqualify any contestant who does not meet the eligibility requirements and re-award the prize to an eligible contestant. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries.
6. The Prize: There is one (1) prize per participating stand. Winner will receive an American Pride assortment, with those consumer fireworks and deregulated novelties allowed by applicable law, at a retail value of approximately $170.00 USD. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute another assortment of equal or higher value. Winner will have to retrieve prize in person on or before July 4, 2017, at the stand where winner submitted the entry form. Prize will be forfeited if not retrieved by winner within the specified time.
7. Winner will pay for all applicable taxes. Winner also will pay any and all costs associated with the retrieval of the prize, as well as any other expenses associated with prize receipt and use.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, Sponsor or the stand operator may, in their sole discretion, suspend, modify and/or cancel the Promotion. Sponsor and the stand operator reserve the right in their sole discretion to disqualify any person found to have tampered with the entry process or to have acted in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. In the event that an entry is confirmed to have been erroneously lost or destroyed, entrant’s sole remedy shall be another entry into the Promotion. If any provision of these Official Rules is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be stricken and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
9. Sponsor and Others Released from All Liability: Except as prohibited by law, by participating in the Promotion, contestants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, the parent, subsidiaries and affiliates of Sponsor, the operators of any participating fireworks stand, and each of their respective directors, officers, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”), from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or the receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (b) technical errors; (c) printing or typographical errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Promotion; (e) late, lost or undeliverable mail; and (f) loss, injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from participation in the Promotion or the receipt or use of the prize. Contestants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including but not limited to punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
10. Limited Availability and Lawful Use of Fireworks: Fireworks are subject to state and local laws that vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. In some jurisdictions, fireworks may not be purchased or used. Check your laws and ordinances for details.
11. Disputes: Contestants agree that any dispute arising out of the Promotion shall be resolved by an appropriate court located in the State of Alabama. The laws of the State of Alabama, without regard to any conflict of law rules, shall apply. Except where prohibited, contestants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action.
12. Identification of Prize Winner: For the names of the winners, send a self- addressed stamped envelope, postmarked by December 31, 2017, to: American Promotional Events, Inc., attention Legal Department, 4511 Helton Drive, Florence, AL 35634.
13. Display of Official Rules: These Official Rules are displayed at www.tntfireworks.com/giveaway.
14. Sponsor: American Promotional Events, Inc. 4511 Helton Drive, Florence, AL 35634.